Saturday, January 5, 2008

Community Jen











Jennifer made it her mission to have a portable dumpster removed from our neighborhood. The stench was awful (and in part, still is due to the liquid waste that leaked on to the street). Jen bothered workers in the street, called the Town of Gilbert, and called the numbers on the dumpster (which was always "busy").

We're grateful that it is gone and hope that the street is cleaned too. (Editor's note: We took photos of a similar dumpster just around the corner to show you a quasi before and after look).

Jen's next project: Getting infant swings in our community parks.
Go Jen!

Dutkiewicz

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Jenn, always the go getter! I am proud of you! I can't tell you how excited I am for your blog and being able to keep in touch. Keep those updates coming! Give Grant a squeeze for me. And GO ROMNEY!!

Rachelle said...

That's funny, I was just going to post about how you are such a go-getter, Jen, but Sunny beat me to it. It's true. Good job! Oh, and welcome to the glorious blog world!

Unknown said...

Jen! I'm so excited that you have a blog! Your hair is super cute, by the way...I can't believe how long it was before you donated it.