Saturday, February 2, 2008

Maine Rocks!


Unless you're Inspector Gadget, you don't know that Romney won the Maine Caucus by a landslide, even though McImarriedmysecondwifeformoney had the support of both Senators in Maine, who even stumped for him. Now, as I understand it, tonight's win is the first step in Maine, as they have the Caucus results transferred to binding delegates on...February 10? I think.


Anyway, another good win for Mitt not reported by the MSM. But you will find in the headlines that Sarkozy married a model. Hurray for France. Viva French bread and
French kisses! (Yeah, I know viva isn't French.)
Dutkiewicz


1 comment:

~Sarah said...

You really are a political junky like Mary Ann! I'm excited to read all the updates. It was fun seeing you all at my brothers. Grant is so adorable.