Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm Back


I haven't posted in a while. The last two are from my wife who told me I should stop sulking over Romney pulling out of the race and continue blogging. I told her to do a post.
So I'm over it. I can honestly say I haven't paid a cent of attention to the race since Romney suspended his campaign. The real question is this:
IS IT A CRIME TO TAKE DOWN A ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT SIGN AND PUT IT IN MY GARAGE?
There is one left a few miles from my house and I want it. I think it would be a rad garage decoration. Yeah, rad.
I no longer go to work. I go to MY OFFICE. I proudly introduce the Law Office of Chris Dutkiewicz, P.C. Today, I saw my first client. It was awesome.
My office is a small office in a suite of offices. I have an "L" Desk, a credenza, a two drawer filing cabinet, and Dell pimped my computer (22" screen!). I may have purchased too much furniture, but I need it. My clients can sit comfortably, but I may take out the credenza if I get too many honest opinions about the office being cramped.
I have a website, which is "under construction". I have to submit to my web guy some links and pages and so on. If you want to follow up on the progress, you can go to http://www.chrisdlaw.com/

I will be practicing mostly bankruptcy and will and trusts and probate law. I'll do minor civil litigation stuff, but right now, my money will be from bankruptcy.
I will post some photos of my office just as soon as I get my decorations up.
Dutkiewicz

9 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Hey, do you want a 'Verne Lauritzen for Assembly' sign for your garage too? I could probably hook that up. I will totally start spending all my husband's money so we go bankrupt just to help you out in the client department... and then I'll tell you if your cubicle is too cramped. You're welcome.

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

I thought I'd find a birthday blog! Well, Happy Birthday anyways. :) Glad to see you're back and surviving the "Mitt" catastrophe! :)

J-P said...

Still waiting... Also your site is down today. I couldn't even connect to it. I guess your old guy found out you hired a new firm to build your site.

~Sarah said...

Nice looking website! How are you, Jen and Grant doing? It's been a while since I've seen you guys.

Rachelle said...

You desperately need to update this thing! Give us something new, PLEASE!

[M] said...

how about a blog revival? it would be nice to see a pic of jen's belly:) maybe an updated shot of grant? we want to hang out as soon as we aren't sick anymore

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Boo! Your blog sucks!

Anna and Mauricio Dardano said...

oh.my.gosh. Chris! wow. its been a little while:) it is so good to see you are doing well- your son is adorable and your wife is a hottie! well done. you really are a little behind on your blog...i hope it is because of your super busy office:) congratulations on your (soon to be) new addition- I love my two boys even though they have been complete terrors for the last two weeks. Two boys will definitely keep you busy- how far apart will they be? keep me updated- and I wish you all the happiness in the world!
anna

Anonymous said...

Good Stuff!!